SpaceShut.space has a policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please read this page for you to be familiar with the rules, and policies required by DMCA. We are serious when dealing with infringement.
The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Through this, you can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without consent. Our response these notices will include removing or disabling access to material to be the subject of infringing activity or termination of subscribers.
If you have to report a copyright infringement, kindly send us a proper DMCA notification .A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it will be ignored:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a.) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b.) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your legal name, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. Provide the link(s)/URL(s) to the material.
4. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
7. Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
SpaceShut.space will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. To report abuse in relation to content, files or the site please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary/description of the issue at hand. Abusive files will be deleted expeditiously.